2017 Wilson County Fair Vendors and Exhibitors Application
Important Note: This is an application for vendor or exhibitor space at the Wilson County Fair. Please fill out application completely. Include a brief description and photo of your display unit or concession trailer with application. An application does not guarantee a space. If selected you will be contacted by a representative of the Wilson County Fair.
Print Application - CLICK HERE - Wilson County Fair Vendor/Exhibitor Rules and Regulations...
A committee will evaluate your application and, if accepted, you will receive information regarding vendor space.
- *Exhibit/Booth Hours Set-Up:
- Thursday August 17 - 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday August 18 - 8 a.m. - 12 noon
*Fair Exhibit/Booth Hours
- Friday, August 18 & 25 - 5 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 19 - 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 20 - 1:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 21 - 3:00 p.m. for Seniors over 60
- Monday - Thursday - August 21-24 - 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday, August 26 - 10 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
NO exhibit may be removed prior to fair closing. You can tear down your exhibit on Sunday, August 27 after 8:00 a.m. Exhibitors leaving prior to Wilson County Fair closing without management consent risk forfeiting future exhibit privileges.
*Food Concessions/Midway hours may vary.