RABBIT SHOW - SINGLE OPEN & SINGLE YOUTH
Saturday, August 19, 2017
Chairman: Lyndon LaFevers - 615-202-0405
Secretary: Marge Drake - 931-212-0462
Joanne Ashworth • Ronnie Davenport • Leslie Denson
Jane LaFevers • Silas Drake • Tina Woodall
Judges: Josh Humphries & Bill Gendren (IN)
- All rabbits must be healthy. The Chairman reserves the right to refuse any entry.
- The show will be in an open-air building and is a carrying-cage show. Please be sure all rabbits have water in their carrying cages at all times.
- Entries remaining for the exhibit must stay in place until 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 27th (must be picked up by 2:00 p.m.), unless prior arrangements are made with the chairman.
- The show is A.R.B.A. sanctioned and the classes will be judged by their standards, which includes a permanent and legible ear-mark in the left ear.
"Premiums" will be paid by the fair through 3 placings in each Sr. Buck, Sr. Doe, 6-8 Buck, 6-8 Doe. Jr. Buck and Jr. Doe class as follows:
1st - $4.00 • 2nd - $3.00 • 3rd - $2.00
- All breeds and varieties not recognized by the ARBA will be judged together in a Bunny Class.
- Best of Breed's (BOB) with 10 or more shown will receive a picture plaque. BOB's with less than 10 shown and all Best Opposite Sex (BOS) will receive a ribbon.
- Best of Show will receive a 9x12 picture plaque and $10.00 and Reserve of Show will receive a 9x12 picture plaque and $5.00 (only one plaque per winning entry/all awards listed.)
- Though every precaution will be taken, neither Wilson County Promotions, nor the individuals working the exhibit will be responsible for the loss of any rabbit or any injury.
- Contact the show secretary for the list of breeds sanctioned with their national clubs. Your rabbits do not have to be sanctioned to win awards or to earn grand champion legs.
American Rabbit Breeders Association Executive Director, P.O. Box 5667, Bloomington, IL 61702. Dues: Adult $20/yr.; Youth $12/yr.; H/W $30/yr. Sanction Fees: Adults $25 and Youth $20.