County Ext. Director & Ag Agent: Ruth Correll - 615-444-9584
Division 1 – Youth
Open to Wilson County Youth and Wilson County 4-H Club Members, ages 5-18.
These entries will be displayed in the East/West - A/B, Building, Youth Exhibits.
Division 2 – Adults
Open to Wilson County Residents only.
- Register online or entries will be taken Thursday, August 17, 4-7 p.m. at the Wilson County Expo Center. All entries must be presented on Thursday, August 17.
- All eggs must be produced by the exhibitor’s home flock.
- Entries should be fresh and clean, but not washed. Eggs should be presented in a fresh egg carton.
- Judging will be on uniformity of eggs, egg shape, shell texture and thickness, free from defects and absence of ridges or abnormalities.
- Decorated painted eggs may have contents removed.
- Premiums will be paid and exhibits must be removed between 1-3 p.m. on Sunday, August 27, 2017.
Premiums: 1st - $10 2nd - $8 3rd - $6
Class 1 – 1 dz. White Eggs
Class 2 – 1 dz. Brown Eggs
Class 3 – 1 dz. Any Other Variety
Class 4 – 3 Painted or Decorated Eggs