Home Brewing Competition
2017 Wilson County Fair
Chairman: Fritz Wilke - 615-566-9047
Exhibits: Veterans Bldg., Fiddlers Grove
Best of Show - $12
1st - $12; 2nd - $10; 3rd - $5
NOTE: LOCATION AND DATE TO ENTER ENTRIES
Entries must be entered between 4-8 p.m. Friday, August 11, 2017 - VETERANS BLDG.
Premiums will be paid and exhibits removed on Sunday, August 27, 2017, from 1-3 p.m.
- Contest is open to amateur brewers who are residents of Tennessee.
- It is requested that each bottle be labeled stating name of contestant and DESCRIPTION OF STYLE to be judged.
- Each entry should be submitted in three (3) 10-14 oz. bottles. No swing tops allowed.
- Entries will be judged on clarity, aroma, head, initial impression, body and after-taste in a blind testing Saturday, August 12, 2017.
- No entries will be allowed if participant is involved with the competition committee.
- No participants are allowed during judging. (Only chairman and judges and select kitchen staff.)
LOT 1 - Light Ale
LOT 2 - Dark Ale
LOT 3 - Light Lager
LOT 4 - Dark Lager
LOT 5 - Best of Show