Claude Jordan Memorial Best of Show Award
Individual winning most awards in Fruits & Vegetables Division receives $100
Winners name will be added to a permanent plaque
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Exhibits will be entered between 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 17, 2022 in the Expo Center.
- All articles are exhibited at owner's risk, but all reasonable precautions will be taken for protection of items. Deteriorated items will be discarded as required.
- Prizes will be awarded on the decision of the judge.
- Vegetables will be judged on quality (uniform in size, fresh, firm and undamaged; free of disease and insects). If only one entry in class, it will not automatically win first place.
- No refrigerated or frozen items will be accepted.
- One entry per person in each lot.
- All vegetables and fruits must be grown in the 2022 season.
- All exhibits must be grown on home farm.
- Premiums will be paid and exhibits removed on Sunday, August 28, from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Entries left after 3:00 p.m. will be discarded.
- Competition open only to Wilson County residents, members of Wilson County Family and Community Education Clubs or Wilson County Master Gardeners.