Theme: "95 Reasons to Celebrate Tennessee"
Agricultural Commodity: Year of Hay
Chairman: Rutherford County Master GardenersGeneral Rules
1. Competition is open to Tennessee Residents Only. Must be over 18 years old.
2. Exhibits will be entered at the State Perishable Building between 2pm and 6:30pm on Wednesday , August 17, 2022. NO ENTRIES AFTER 6:30PM. THOSE IN LINE WILL BE SERVED.
3. Wilson County Residents entering in the State Rose Competition must also be entered in the Wilson County Fair Rose Show in the same Division & Lot (see pg 34)
4. All entries must be identified by exhibitor for class placement. Please label flowers by division, lot and class.
5. Each specimen consists of one bloom to a stem, less side blooms, unless the schedule states a spray which is 2 or more flowers on the same stem.
6. All articles are exhibited at owner’s risk, but reasonable precautions will be taken for protection of items.
7. No person may enter more than one item per lot or subclass.
8. Premiums will be awarded on the decision of the judges.
9. All entries must be free from insects and disease. Diseased entries will be discarded.
10.All entries should be clean and properly prepared for judging on arrival although assistance will be available.
11. Glassware will be provided until stores are exhausted.
12. The Chairman may subdivide any class by color or type.
13. Premiums will be paid on Sun., August 28. All entries will be discarded unless special arrangements have been made with the Chairman.
14. If you need special assistance, on August 16 only, please call the Chairman and make an appointment.