RABBIT SHOW – SINGLE OPEN & SINGLE YOUTH
Saturday, August 20, 2022 Judging begins at 8:00 a.m.
Chairman: Lyndon LaFevers - 615-202-0405
Secretary: Marge Drake – 931-212-0462
Assistants: Sherry Bailey, Mark Bailey, Ronnie Davenport, Silas Drake & Tina Woodall
Judges: Caleb Thomas & Josh Humphries
1. All rabbits must be healthy. The Chairman or Show Superintendent reserves the right to refuse any entry.
2. All rabbits must be pre-entered.
Entry fee is $2.00 per rabbit. E-mail your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 931-212-0462 by Friday, August 12, at 10:00 pm. Be sure to request the number of Sale/Exhibit cages you will need (maximum 5 per family) when you pre-enter and please read #5.
3. Check-in (pay entry fees at this time) will be on Saturday, August 20 between 6:30 and 7:15 a.m. at the Rabbit Barn.
4. This is a carrying-cage show so rabbits can leave after the show. Please be sure all rabbits have water in their carrying cages at all times. Pre-requested Sale/Exhibit cages will be set up in the Rabbit Barn by Exhibitor Name. You will need to fill out a page in our book of the rabbits you are leaving for sale. No Sales during the show.
5. Rabbits will be on display after the show on August 20, and those left for sale can be purchased anytime during the week but will not be released until the end of the fair (Sunday). This will give the buyer plenty of time to get a cage, food and bowls. All rabbits must be picked up by 4:00 pm on Sunday, August 28nd. Must be 21 to purchase.
6. The show is ARBA sanctioned and the classes will be judged by its standards, which includes a permanent and legible tattoo in the left
7. “Premiums” will be paid by the fair through 3 placings in each Sr. Buck, Sr. Doe, 6-8 Buck, 6-8 Doe, Jr. Buck and Jr. Doe class as follows: 1st - $8.00; 2nd - $5.00; 3rd - $4.00
8. Best of Breed (BOB) with 10 or more shown will receive a picture plaque. BOB with less than 10 shown and all Best Opposite Sex (BOS) will receive ribbon.
9.. Best of Show will receive a 9x12 picture plaque and $10.00 and Reserve of Show will receive an 8x10 picture plaque and $5.00 (only one plaque per winning entry/all awards listed.)
10. All breeds and varieties not recognized by the ARBA will be judged together in a Bunny Class (no earmark needed) for ribbons only.
11. Though every precaution will be taken, neither Wilson County Promotions, nor the individuals working the exhibit will be responsible for the loss of any rabbit or any injury.
American Rabbit Breeders Association (ARBA), Executive Director, P.O. Box 400, Knox, PA 16232
Dues: Adult $20 per year • Youth: $12 per year; H/W $30 per year