Points will be award as follows:
1. For each noodle lifted off a pin on "A": 2 pts
a. For each noodle successfully moved from "A" to a pin on "B": 3 pts
b. For each noodle deposited at B, not on pin: 1 pt
c. Max for all 4 noodles/pins: 20 pts.
2. For each ball deposited in the box: 2 pts
3. For each ball lifted into the basket: 3 pts
4. For bots finishing in the start position: 1 pt
5. Bots that get off course may be returned to the starting position for a restart:
1st restart - no penalty and full restart of 2 min
2nd restart - 5 point penalty and clock continues to run
Each bot will make 2 runs and scores will be combined. IF there are ties among the top scoring teams/individuals, there will be a 3rd tie breaker round to determine 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers.
The Team/Individual with the highest score will be awarded TOP BOT trophy.
Categories: 6th-8th Grade
1st Place - $100 in each category
2nd Place - $75 in each category
3rd Place - $50 in each category
Questions may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org