Dorie Mitchell Committee Members
: Lisia Tucker, Gay Lynn Wilson, Paula McDonnell, DeAnna Dodd, Angie SerrettRegistration Fee
: $25 - online only - registration is open March 29 - August 3Sponsored by
: Square Market Furniture and Gifts and Aqua Bella Day Spa and Hair StudioPrizes:
1st Place: $200 plus a $100 Gift Card from Square Market and $100 Gift Card from Aqua Bella
2nd Place: $150 plus a $75 Gift Card from Square Market and $75 Gift Card from Aqua Bella
3rd Place: $100 plus a $25 Gift Card from Square Market and $25 Gift Card from Aqua BellaRules & Information
1.Design a formal tablescape for 4 - theme of your choice
2. Each exhibitor will be assigned a 6'x30" table, 29-30 inches tall
3. Each exhibitor must provide dishes, centerpieces, crystal, silver and any other decorations. Chairs may not be included in the display. Each exhibitor must use a tablecloth or covering that comes to the floor (a 90x132 tablecloth) or use a Velcro attached skirt (underneath the table may be used for your storage).
4. Each tablescape must include: Framed menu and 4 place settings set for that menu.
5. Live flowers may be used but can't be replenished during the fair week - perishable food is not permitted to be a part of the tablescape display..
6. The competition is open to the first 30 exhibitors to register at www.wilsoncountyfair.net.
Deadline to register is Wednesday, August 3. If you have questions, please contact Dorie Mitchell at 615-415-3337 or email@example.com.
7. Set up will be Wednesday, August 17 from 2pm-8pm in the Farm Bureau Convention Center at the Wilson County Fairgrounds.
8. The Fair reserves the right to reject any table setting that is objectionable or unsuitable.
9. "On-Site" judging will take place on Thursday, August 18 for 1st 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
10. Tablescapes are to remain on display for the remainder of the fair and can be picked up on Sunday, August 28 from 1pm-3pm.
11. Judging criteria is as follows:
a. Creative interpretation of them
b. Visual impact
c. Appropriate formal placement of tableware necessary for menu.
12. You will receive updated information regarding the competition a few weeks before the fair.