Saturday, August 14Online Entry Deadline:
August 1Entry Fee Per Division
: $25Online Entry Form: https://forms.gle/2Q2NYA9GYXyWwHF59Information:
Kenny Birdwell (615)417-1071Divisions:
All entries and money are due by August 1, no entry forms or money will be accepted
the day of competition.
After registering you will be contacted with entry fee payment information and
confirmation when it is received
Top 5 Places - Prizes Awarded
Top prize in each division is a Golden Ticket to participate in the World Food Championship in Dallas, TX.
Best Burger featured on Burger Republic menu at a Middle TN location for a month.
Competition Rules: - Full set of rules will be supplied after online entry form is completed
1. All teams must supply meat, grills, and all other needs to compete.
2. All meat and utensils must be handled in a sanitary manner at all times before and during the contest.
3. Teams will provide all tables, chairs, etc., needed for their area.
4. Some type of fire extinguishing device must be available at each team’s cooking area.
5 All meat and materials to prepare them must stay in the team’s assigned cooking area until time to turn in and be judged.
6. All cooked meat turned in to be judged will become the property of the competition.
7. Any break in the rules will result in the disqualification of the team.
Enter through the Fiddlers Grove entrance and come to the purple gate on the South side of the fairgrounds.
You can check in no earlier than 7:00 a.m. on August 14th, no camping allowed.
Ensure you read the Competition Rules, any break in the rules will result in the disqualification of the team.
All teams will be in the area of the pavilion located next to Fiddlers Grove on the south side of the fairgrounds.
Date of Contest:
Fiddlers Grove Pavilion