Chairman: Stephanie Holllis McCaleb - Email: email@example.com
Entry Fee: $30 plus $1 convenience fee when paying on line.
Deadline for Entries: July 31, 2018
Sunday, August 12, 2018, will be an optional day to come and practice on stage between the hours of 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Registration and Rules:
1. Contestant must reside in Wilson County full-time. Pageant staff reserves the right to ask for proof of residency.
2. Contestant can be single, married, divorced or widowed and between the ages of 21-50. Pageant staff has the right to request proof of age.
3. Contestant cannot qualify to compete if she has been convicted of a felony.
4. Contestant must wear formal attire.
5. Contestant will be judged on beauty, poise, and onstage questions.
6. Contestant will continue to be a person of good moral character, affirms that she has not committed and will not commit any act inconsistent with the highest standards of public morals and convictions or that reflect unfavorable of the Wilson County Fair Pageant, its representative, sponsors and/or the county.
7. Deadline for on line pageant entry is July 31, 2018.
8. Contestant must agree to abide by all pageant rules, regulations and must sign release form.
9. Winner will be REQUIRED to attend some fair events and REQUIRED to make appearances during her year of reign. Appearances are at the discretion of the chairperson and/or executive board members. Winner cannot make appearances without the consent of pageant director and all appearances are at the discretion of the pageant director and/or executive board members.
10. Judges will choose a Winner, First Runner Up, and Second Runner Up. Judges decisions are final.