: Monday, August 19, 2019Time:
Wilson County Expo Center
Chairman: Lauren LaFevers-Flatt • 615-477-4374
Master of Ceremonies: Andy Brummett
Our Wilson County Fair's Fairest of the Fair is a prestigious position, and will represent our Fair in many events and activities. Some of her appearances will include the Chamber Before Hours Breakfast, helping with all other pageants, The Great Give-A-Way, radio station WANT, and parades during and after the Fair. The 2019 Fairest of the Fair will also compete in the State Fairest of the Fair Pageant in January of 2020.
This year the Wilson County Fair will award the winner of our Fairest of the Fair pageant with $1,500 - $500 will be given in cash at the conclusion of the pageant and $1,000 for the State Pageant competition in January of 2020.
Online Registration July 1 through July 31, 2019 or
Sunday, August 11 • 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. in the Wilson County Expo Center
No Mail In RegistrationRehearsal
Tuesday, August 13 - 6:30 p.m. in the Wilson County Expo Center
No registration accepted after 4:00 p.m., August 11.
Contestants must be present at Rehearsal to compete.
RULES: Contestants must pay an entry fee of $30.00, cash only, when registering in person at the Wilson County Expo Center. Entry fee must accompany registration.
- Each Contestant must have reached her 16th birthday by the date of registration, but not her 21st birthday on or before December 31, 2019.
- A contestant cannot qualify if she has ever been married or had a child.
- Dress must be formal and floor length. Daytime Business Casual (suits are recommended) attire will also be worn on stage. Individual interviews will be held prior to contest.
- ALL contestants must be residents of Wilson County.
- The Fair reserves the right to require proof of age upon request.
- All participants must abide by the guidelines set up by the Beauty Pageant Committee.
- Past First Place Winners are not eligible to compete in the contest.
- Only the Contestant will be admitted at no charge to the Fair.
- Winner will be REQUIRED to attend some fair events and REQUIRED to make appearances during her year of reign. Appearances are at the discretion of the chairperson and/or executive board members. Winner cannot make appearances without the consent of pageant director and all appearances are at the discretion of the pageant director and/or executive board members.