: Monday, August 19, 2019Time:
Wilson County Expo Center
Chairman: Lauren LaFevers-Flatt • 615-477-4374
Master of Ceremonies:Andy Brummett
Online Registration July 1 through July 31, 2019 or
Sunday, August 11 • 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. in the Wilson County Expo Center
No Mail In RegistrationRehearsal
Tuesday, August 13 - 6:30 p.m. in the Wilson County Expo Center
No registration accepted after 4:00 p.m., August 11.
Contestants must be present at Rehearsal to compete.
The winner of the Wilson County Fairest of the Fair will compete in the State Fairest of the Fair Contest in January.
RULES: Contestants must pay an entry fee of $30.00, cash only, when registering in person at the Wilson County Expo Center. Entry fee must accompany registration.
- Each Contestant must have reached her 16th birthday by the date of registration, but not her 21st birthday on or before December 31, 2019.
- A contestant cannot qualify if she has ever been married or had a child.
- Dress must be formal and floor length. Daytime Business Casual (suits are recommended) attire will also be worn on stage. Individual interviews will be held prior to contest.
- ALL contestants must be residents of Wilson County.
- The Fair reserves the right to require proof of age upon request.
- All participants must abide by the guidelines set up by the Beauty Pageant Committee.
- Past First Place Winners are not eligible to compete in the contest.
- Only the Contestant will be admitted at no charge to the Fair.