You will be running a course where skill, cunning, and finesse will overcome brute force and power!
First Place: $1,250
Second Place: $750
Third Place: $500
1. Entries will be accepted by Pre-Registration Only. Deadline for pre-registration is Monday August 22, 2022 by 4:00 PM. Pre-Registrations accepted at the Wilson Co Fair Office Customer Service Desk2. There will be a maximum of 64 Slots per Night. Registrations will be taken on a first come first served basis.
Fee is $50.00 which includes one pit pass. One pit pass for driver
& one for mechanic only, no additional passes will be issued. Entry Fees are payable at the night of the event.
4. Drivers may only enter one vehicle per night, and drivers may not share vehicles.
5. The pit gate will close at 6:30 pm. All participants must be on pit grounds by this time.
must have and present, upon request, a valid state driver’s
license. No one under 18 years of age may be in the pit or participate
as a driver.
7. Vehicles must be stock, street legal automobiles or wagons, no crossover SUV's or vans.
8. Event coordinator will determine eligibility of vehicle type.
9. If you or your spouse has never driven anything like it to Kroger, Sears, or Wal~Mart; chances are that it is not stock.
10.NO DEMOLITION DERBY CARS ALLOWED
tires must be DOT approved for highway use. Snow Tires may be installed
on the drive axle only. NO STUDDED TIRES ARE ALLOWED.
12.Driver MUST wear DOT approved helmet.
13.Eye protection (goggles or helmet shield) IS required.
14.Driver must wear seat belt when on the track.
15.No riders allowed.
16.Running order and and bracket assignments will be determined based on the number of entries received.
will run in a single class. Four & six cylinder cars will run
together and cars of different sizes will run together. The number of
rounds will be determined by the number of entries received.