Chairmen: Tom Bobo - 615-504-3694 – 615-449-2916
Advisor: Ruth Correll, UT Extension Agent, 615-444-9584
Premiums: 1st - $100.00 ~ 2nd - $75.00 ~ 3rd - $50.00
- Pre-entry is required before August 12, 2019. Contact the chairman, Tom Bobo to pre-enter.
- Open to any youth or adult resident of Wilson County.
- Round hay bales will be furnished. Limited supply of bales available. Contact Tom Bobo to reserve your bales.
- Hay bales may be decorated August 12-15, 2019. Entries will be judged Friday, August 16, 4-6 p.m.The bales should be decorated with a good clean, wholesome theme. No vulgar or suggestive decorations will be allowed – this includes people rolled up inside a bale with feet or head sticking out. Please call 615-504-3694 with any questions.
- Bales can be placed lying on their side or standing on end. This will be your choice.For safety purposes round bales will not be stacked on top of each other.
- Decorations should be weather and wind-proof. They should be checked and maintained daily.
- No commercial or political party signs of ANY KIND are allowed.
- Decorations and bales are to be removed on Sunday, August 25, between 1:00 – 4:00 p.m.