Shoulder and Bacon Show
Chairman: Don Willoughby - 615-948-3866 (cell)
- Open to all residents of Tennessee who cure and age hams.
- Hams must be entered and exhibited in the name of the owner and entered between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Thursday, August 15, 2019, and removed at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 25, 2019.
- Each exhibitor may enter one ham per class.
- All hams, shoulders, and bacon must be sound. Judging will be based on general shape, neatness, and attractiveness of trim, lean-to-fat ratio, color and aroma. Hams will be probed.
- Judging will be available for public viewing.
- Hams will be displayed in air-conditioned building.
PREMIUMS: 1st - $20.00 ~ 2nd - $15.00 ~ 3rd - $10.00 ~ 4th - Ribbon 5th - Ribbon
Grand Champion Trophies – Divisions I, II, and Youth