Co-Chairs: Amber Rowland & Cody Hamlet
County Ext. Director & Ag Agent: Ruth Correll – 615-444-9584
Entries will be taken Wednesday, August 12 from 4-7 p.m.
Adult Entries taken in the Wilson County Expo Center
Youth Entries taken in the East/West D/E Youth Building
Division 1 – Youth
Open to Wilson County Youth and Wilson County 4-H Club Members, ages 5-18. Entries taken and displayed in the East/West D/E Building, Youth Exhibits.
Division 2 – Adults
Open to Wilson County Residents only. Entries taken and displayed in the Wilson County Expo Center.
- All eggs must be produced by the exhibitor’s home flock.
- Entries should be fresh and clean, but not washed.Eggs should be presented in a fresh egg carton.
- Judging will be on uniformity of eggs, egg shape, shell texture and thickness, free from defects and absence of ridges or abnormalities.
- Decorated painted eggs may have contents removed.
- Premiums will be paid and exhibits must be removed between 1-3 p.m. on Sunday, August 23, 2020.
Premiums:1st - $10 ~ 2nd - $8 ~ 3rd - $6
Class 1 – 1 dz. White Eggs
Class 2 – 1 dz. Brown Eggs
Class 3 – 1 dz. Any Other Variety(Quail, duck, goose etc.)
Class 4 – 3 Painted or Decorated Eggs (Exhibitor must provide a way to display eggs)
Class 5 - 1 dz. Dark Brown/Chocolate Eggs
Class 6 - 1 dz. Colored Eggs (Green, blue, pink)