4 Great Divisions
BEST HAMBURGERS, BEST STEAK, BEST BARBECUE CHICKEN & BEST WINGS
Saturday, August 17, 2019
Information: Kenny Birdwell (615)417-1071
$25 Entry Fee Per Division
Entry Deadline: August 11, 2019
Come and test your skills against the Best Amateur Cooks in the area. Up to 3 places to win per category.
- Cooking teams must use charcoal or wood (no Propane) for the fuel to cook the entries in the competition.
- All teams must supply meat, grills, and all other needs to compete.
- All teams must turn in (5) pieces of meat approximately 1"x3" to be judged.
- All meat and utensils must be handled in a sanitary manner at all times before and during the contest.
- Grills and utensils will be inspected 30 minutes prior to the start of the competition. Any unclean teams will be rejected.
- Teams will provide all tables, chairs, etc., needed for their area.
- Some type of fire extinguishing device must be available at each team's cooking area.
- All meat and materials to prepare them must stay in the team's assigned cooking area until time to turn in and be judged.
- All cooked meat turned in to be judged will become the property of the competition.
- Any break in the rules will result in the disqualification of the team.
- Best of Fair will be TOTAL of all 4 competitions combined.