Chairperson: Frances Baker, 615-444-4063
Advisor: Shelly Barnes, FCS Extension Agent, 615-444-9584, email@example.com
Sponsored by: Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital
Make a sewn fabric face mask that will be donated to Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital after the Fair. Face masks will be on exhibit during the Wilson County Fair in the Expo Center (South Hall).
Entries will be taken at the Expo Center on Saturday, August 7 from 10am-3pm.
1. Each face mask must follow pattern and material requirements set by Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital.
2. Fabric shall be tightly woven quilters cotton and washed before assembly to accommodate for shrinkage.
3. Elastic or fabric ties may be used.
4. No person may enter more than one exhibit in any one lot (exception is Lot 5 & Lot 6).
5. All face masks will be donated to Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital after Fair.
6. No commercially made face masks will be accepted.
7. Face masks with filter pockets or filters will not be accepted.
8. Face masks that do not follow the approved pattern, will not be accepted.
Premiums for Lots 1-4: 1st ~ $12 2nd ~ $9 3rd ~ $7
*Lots 5 & 6 will be awarded a monetary gift
Division I: Fabric Face Mask
Lot 1: Face Mask made with Elastic
Lot 2: Face Mask made with Fabric Ties
Lot 3: Face Mask with Most Unique Fabric
Lot 4: Face Masks with Fair Themed Fabric
Lot 5: Most donated Face Masks by an individual*
Lot 6: Most donated Face Masks by a club*