Chairman: Dorie Mitchell (615)415-3337 or email@example.com
Registration Fee: $20
Sponsored by: Square Market Furniture and Gifts, 115 So. Cumberland, Lebanon, TN
1st Place: $100 plus a $100 Gift Certificate from "Square Market, Furniture, Gits, Etc."
2nd Place: $50
3rd Place: $20
Facebook Favorite: $100 Gift Certificate from "Square Market, Furniture, Gifts, Etc."
Beginning Friday, May 1st, a fully designed table will be on display at Square Market posted on Facebook and changed every other Friday. everyone is welcome to visit for ideas.
Rules & Information
1. Design a formal tablescape for 6 - theme of your choice.
2. Each exhibitor will be assigned a 6x30 table
3. Each exhibitor must provide all dishes, centerpieces, tablecloths, china, crystal, silver and any other decorations. Chairs will not be included in the display.
4. Each tablescape must include: Menu and 6 place settings set for that menu.
5. Live flowers may be used-food is not permitted to be a part of the tablescape display.
6. Exhibitors must register in advance of the Fair. Please contact Dorie Mitchell by Sunday, August 8 to register (615-415-3337 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Registration forms will also be available at Square Market. Entry fee is $20 and will be collected before set-up. the competition is limited to the first 30 exhibitors to register.
7. Exhibitors must set up their tablescape display on Wednesday, August 12 from 2pm-8pm.
8. The Fair reserves the right to reject any table setting that is objectionable or unsuitable.
9. "On-Site" judging will take place on Thursday, August 13 for 1st 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
10. Facebook pictures will be posted on Thursday, August 13, for public to vote for the Facebook Favorite Award.
11. Tablescapes are to remain on display for the remainder of the Fair.
12. Tablescapes may be picked up on Sunday, August 23rd from 12pm-3pm.
13. Judging criteria is as follows:
a. 40% creative interpretation of them
b. 40% visual impact
c. 20% appropriate formal placement of tableware necessary for menu.