Chairperson: Penny West, 615-476-3658
Advisor: Shelly Barnes, FCS Extension Agent, 615-444-9584, firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a quilt block that will be turned into a beautiful fair-themed quilt.
The blocks become the property of the Wilson County Fair. This quilt will be available for viewing at the 2019 Wilson County Fair. Donations will be accepted for a chance to win quilt in 2019.
Entries will be taken at the Wilson County Expo Center by Penny West @ fce table on Saturday, August 11th from 10am - 3pm.
- Each block must be 12 ½ by 12 ½ inches.
- Each block must be 100% cotton and pre-washed to prevent shrinkage and color fading.
- No paint.
- One entry, per exhibitor, per division.
- Each block will become the property of the Wilson County Fair.
- No pre-quilted blocks will be accepted.
- Blocks that are not 12 ½ by 12 ½ will be disqualified and will not be used in the sampler quilt.