Thursday , August 19, 2021
Show Time: 6:00 p.m.
Weigh-In -4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Preregistration by August 12th, appreciated, not required
Chairperson: Bonnie Holman 615-417-2253 firstname.lastname@example.org
$2.00 entry fee per head
Bedding will be furnished in the barn.
Premiums: 1st-$22 ~ 2nd-$20 ~ 3rd-$18 ~ 4th-$15 ~ 5th - $12 ~ 6th-$10 ~ 7th-$5 ~ 8th-$5
Livestock trailers enter through Tennessee Blvd. Gate
• Maximum of 5 commercial ewes per exhibitor / Maximum of 5 market lambs per exhibitor
• Ewes shown in the Commercial ewe show are not eligible to show in the purebred ewe show or the market lamb show.
• Commercial ewes will be assigned to classes based on age, weight, face color, hair or wool. There will be separate classes for lambs and yearlings.
• Market Lambs will be assigned to classes based on weight, face color, hair or wool.
• Open to junior exhibitors who are in the 12th Grade or below as of January 1, 2021.
All livestock Exhibitors and Drivers of vehicles transporting livestock will be admitted FREE.
(An Exhibitor is defined as the person who attends the animal in the show ring.) All others
must pay regular Fair Admission.