Thursday , August 22, 2019
Show Time: 6:30 p.m.
Weigh-In begins at 5:00 p.m.
Chairperson: Bonnie Holman 615-417-2253 firstname.lastname@example.org
$2.00 entry fee per head
Bedding will be furnished in the barn.
Preregistration by August 14, 2019
(not required but appreciated)
To register go to www.wilsoncountyfair.net
Livestock trailers enter through Tennessee Blvd. Gate
Follow signs to Small Animal Barn (Bldg. X)
• Maximum of 5 commercial ewes per exhibitor / Maximum of 5 market lambs per exhibitor
• Ewes shown in the Commercial ewe show are not eligible to show in the purebred ewe show
or the market lamb show.
• Commercial ewes will be assigned to classes based on age, weight, and face color.
There will be separate classes for lambs and yearlings.
• Market Lambs will be assigned to classes based on weight and face color.
• Open to junior exhibitors who are in the 12th Grade or below as of January 1, 2019.
All livestock Exhibitors and Drivers of vehicles transporting livestock will be admitted FREE.
(An Exhibitor is defined as the person who attends the animal in the show ring.) All others
must pay regular Fair Admission.