Saturday, August 20, 2022
Weigh-In -4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Preregistration by August 12th, appreciated, not required
Chairperson: Bonnie Holman 615-417-2253 email@example.com
$2.00 entry fee per head
Bedding will be furnished in the barn.
Premiums: 1st-$22 ~ 2nd-$20 ~ 3rd-$18 ~ 4th-$15 ~ 5th - $12 ~ 6th-$10 ~ 7th-$5 ~ 8th-$5
Livestock trailers enter through Tennessee Blvd. Gate
• Maximum of 5 commercial ewes per exhibitor / Maximum of 5 market lambs per exhibitor
• Ewes shown in the Commercial ewe show are not eligible to show in the purebred ewe show or the market lamb show.
• Commercial ewes will be assigned to classes based on age, weight, face color, hair or wool. There will be separate classes for lambs and yearlings.
• Market Lambs will be assigned to classes based on weight, face color, hair or wool.
• Open to junior exhibitors who are in the 12th Grade or below as of January 1, 2022.
All livestock Exhibitors and Drivers of vehicles transporting livestock will be admitted FREE.
(An Exhibitor is defined as the person who attends the animal in the show ring.) All others
must pay regular Fair Admission.
Market Lamb Show
Division - Wool - White Face
Division - Wool - Black Face
Division - Hair - White Face
Division - Hair - Black Face
Grand Champion/Reserve Grand Champion Market Lamb (Champions and Reserve Champions from each division)
Commercial Ewe Show
Division - Wool White Face
Division - Wool Black Face
Division - Hair White Face
Division - Hair Black Face
Grand Champion/Reserve Grand Champion Commercial Ewe (Champion/Reserve Champions from each division)