Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. in Barn Y
Chairman: Julie Phillips - (931)639-1106
Linda Phillips - 615-286-2224
Doug Giles (615)349-6798
Exhibitors make sure you have safety pins or belt clips to attach numbersParking will be in the grassy area between Building Y and the Motorsports Arena and may be charged a hook up fee
Judge: Kade Hummell
Entry Fee: $5.00 per entry
TSCC Sanctioned Point Show
1st: $50.00 2nd: $45.00 3rd: $40.00 4th: $35.00 5th: $30.00
Premiums will be mailed after show.
Register Gilts will show by age - January, February, March and April
Show order will be alphabetical order
- AOB (Chester, Landrace, Hereford, Tamworth, Poland)
- Crossbred Gilts
- All swine should be on the grounds by Tuesday, August 17 at noon
- Check in is from 10:00 am - 3:00 p.m.
- Exhibitors ages 21 years and under
- Crossbred Gilts show by declare weight
- Crossbred gilts will have a maximum weight limit of 375lbs +/- 15lbs
- Substitutions can be made at time of show
- Crossbred Gilts weight cards due by 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, August 17
- AOB-minimum of 10 combined will make a breed show
- All entries are required to have a valid Health Certificate and an 840 tag
- All animals must be registered or recorded in respective breed organizations.
- Registration papers and a copy must be submitted to staff at checking
- Must be in junior/family members name. No farm name
- All hogs out of barn by Thursday, August 19, 10:00 a.m.