Show as scheduled Rain or Shine
Exhibitors enter at Tennessee Blvd. Entrance. Gate opens at 4 p.m.
Entry Fee: $20.00 ~ Youth Classes: $5.00
Judge: Lisa Sutton
Trail Class Judge: Marvin Butler
PAYBACK SCALEYouth Classes
1st - $25.00 · 2nd - $20.00 · 3rd - $15.00 · 4th - $10.00 · 5th - $5.00Confirmation Classes
1st - $50.00 · 2nd - $35.00 · 3rd - $30.00 · 4th - $25.00 · 5th - $20.00All Other Classes
1st - $75.00 · 2nd - $40.00 · 3rd - $35.00 · 4th - $30.00 · 5th - $25.00
Premium checks will be mailed.
• This year negative Coggins will be checked at the entry gate.
• Youth Classes - Only participants who are currently 17 years of age and younger are eligible for these classes. Any age horse can be shown.
• All entries are final. No refunds unless show is called due to lightning.
• Entries must be made 15 minutes prior to show for classes 1 and 2 and two classes prior for all other classes.
• Announcements made day of show take precedence.
There will be a youth trail class and an open trail class from 9 until noon. Trail classes will be “show at will.”
- Please enter at Tennessee Boulevard and follow signs to the Wilson County Exhibition Center (Bldg. Y).
- All livestock exhibitors and drivers admitted FREE. Other non-exhibitors traveling with the stock will be charged regular admission. (An exhibitor is defined as the person who attends the animal in the show ring.)