Pre-Registration Entry Fee: $10.00/per animal (non-refundable) Pre-register by July 30
Registration Fee Day of Show: $20.00/per animal
Future Stockman Class sponsored by Mike Watkins & John Woodroof
Bedding will be furnished in the barn. NO STRAW WILL BE ALLOWED
PREMIUMS: 1st - $100 ~ 2nd - $80 ~ 3rd - $60 ~ 4th - $50 ~ 5th - $40
Champion - $200
Reserve Champion - $150
CLASSES FOR OPEN AND JUNIOR SHOWS
1. Future Stockman Class - 3rd Grade & Under (Ribbons Only)
2. Junior Showmanship - Grades 4-6 as of Jan. 1, 2021
3. Junior High Showmanship - Grades 7-8 as of Jan. 1, 2021
4. Senior Showmanship - Grades 9-12 as of Jan. 1, 2021
5. Spring Heifer Calf - born after March 1, 2021
6. Jr. Heifer Calf – born Jan. 1 - Feb. 28, 2021
7. Winter Heifer Calf - born Nov. 1 - Dec.31, 2020
8. Sr. Heifer Calf - born Sept. 1 - Oct. 31, 2020
9. Late Summer Yearling Heifers - born July 1 - Aug. 31, 2020
10.Early Summer Yearling Heifers - born May 1 - June 30, 2020
11.Spring Yearling Heifers - born March 1 - April 30, 2020
12.Jr. Yearling Heifers - born Jan. 1 - Feb. 29, 2020
13.Sr. Yearling Heifers born Sept. 1 - Dec. 31, 2019
14.Cow/Calf Class - Any cow with her natural calf at side (Calf born after Jan. 1, 2021)*Champion Female (Banner) selected from Classes 4-14
*Reserve Champion Female (Rosette)
15.Spring Bull Calf - born after March 1, 2021
16.Jr. Bull Calf – born Jan. 1 - Feb. 28, 2021
17.Winter Bull Calf - born Nov. 1 - Dec. 31, 2020
18.Sr. Bull Calf - born Sept. 1 - Oct. 31, 2020
19.Summer Yearling Bulls - born May 1 - Aug. 31, 2020
20.Spring Yearling Bulls - born March 1 - April 30, 2020
21.Jr. Yearling Bulls - born Jan. 1 - Feb. 29, 2020
22.Sr. Yearling Bulls - born Sept. 1 - Dec. 31, 2019
23.2-year-old Bulls - born Jan. 1 - Aug. 31, 2019
*Champion Bull (Banner) selected from Classes 15-23 *Reserve Champion Bull (Rosette)
- There will only be room in the barn for cattle on the day
they are to show. For any exceptions, please contact Quintin Smith
- Any breed that has 20 head or more entered in the show will have a division for that breed.
- Any breed not listed will show on Friday night.
- Tennessee Health Requirements apply to all cattle.
- Unruly animals may be excused from the show ring by the Judge or Show Chairman.
- Show cattle should be on grounds three hours before show time.
- Trucks and trailers shall park in designated areas after unloading. NO PARKING AROUND BARNS
- All cattle must be registered with their respective breed association.
- Livestock trailers should enter through the Tennessee Blvd. entrance.
- Showmanship classes - Heifers Only.
- TN Junior Shows and Junior Open Shows will run with the Open Show of each breed with the exception of Herefords
- You can only show in one show -You may NOT show the same
animal in more than one show. An animal may be shown in its breed, show
as an AOB or commercial but not all three. ONLY ONE SHOW.
- Animals must remain in barn or designated tie areas NOT on trailers unless Chairman grants permission.
TN JUNIOR SHOW RULES
CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS
- The TN Junior Show will run simultaneously with the Open Breed Show
- The animal entered in the Junior Show must also be entered in the Open Show
- Only a 4-H, FFA or Junior Breed Association member may exhibit
animals in this show. The junior exhibitor must show their own
- All animals exhibited must have been recorded, registered and transferred in the exhibitor's name.
- Cow/Calf Classes will not compete for the Grand & Reserve Grand Champion Female of the junior show.
- No exhibitor shall be permitted to win more than two prizes in any one class.
- Ribbons will be awarded for the first five placings. Rosettes will
be awarded for the Grand & Reserve Grand Champion Female.
- All decisions made by the chairman regarding eligibility in the Junior Show(s) are final.
1st - $500 ~ 2nd - $400 ~ 3rd - $300 ~ 4th - $200 ~ 5th - $100
Breed Champions (Animal and exhibitor must be present on Sunday to receive premiums)
Champion - $100
Reserve - $50
1. Only for Tennessee Juniors
This is a sanctioned Tennessee Top Tier Show. However, you do not
have to be a part of the TN Cattleman's Top Tier Program to participate.
3. All breed champions including AOB & Commercial will come back to compete.
The Judge will select a champion. The reserve from that breed along
with remaining champions will compete for remaining placings. This
continues until a Top 5 have been selected.
5. The Breed Champions
& Reserve Champions will receive premiums ONLY if they compete in
the Champion of Champions on Sunday, August 22. If selected as a breed
champion and unable to participate in the Champion of Champions, please
let the show chairman know immediately such at that we might choose an
alternative Champion to represent the breed.
6. Animals selected as Tennessee Champions may remain on grounds.
ALL BULLS OVER 7 MONTHS OF AGE MUST BE SHOWN WITH NOSE LEAD
Jamie Nicholson - (615) 419-3677John Woodroof - (615) 330-4195
Quintin Smith - (615) 207-0830
Michael Butler - (615) 286-2799 or (615) 351-1071
Jim Coley - (615) 451-2567
Mike Watkins - (615) 444-3114
Bill Baird – (615) 268-7707
*All Livestock Exhibitors and Drivers of Vehicles transporting livestock will be admitted FREE.
*An Exhibitor is defined as the person who attends the animal in the show ring.
*Announcements made the day of the show supersede all previous announcements.