2020 Wilson County Fair Livestock Shows
COVID-19 has changed the look and feel of livestock shows as we know it. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate unchartered territories to have this year’s Wilson County Fair Livestock Shows. Throughout the eleven-day event, please keep in mind our COVID-19 recommendations:
- Any Person Showing Any Signs of Illness Should Stay Home:If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you refrain from attending the event.
- Practice Social Distancing: Keep at least six feet or one heifer length between you and other exhibitors if possible. Please remain in groups smaller than 10 at all times.
- Participants Should Not Congregate: At least six feet of distance must be maintained between people, including in the prep areas, at the gate and while in the show ring.
- Wear Cloth Face Coverings: In settings where it is difficult to maintain at least 6 feet of distance between people. Note that children under age two should NOT wear cloth face coverings because of the danger of suffocation.
- Wash Your Hands Often:Use soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Limit Unnecessary Contact:Avoid hugs, handshakes and touching your face if possible.
- Cover Your Cough:Cough or sneeze into a tissue and throw it away immediately.
We would also like to make you aware of the precautionary measures taken by our volunteers and staff. These include:
- Daily Temperature Checks and Symptom Monitoring
- Social Distancing
- Regular Sanitation of High-touch Surfaces