Classes & Rules for the Following Shows:
Brangus/Ultra Black, Chianina & Chiangus, Future Stockman, Showmanship, Limousin, AOB, Salers, Simmental, Shorthorn, TN State Red Angus, Gelbvieh, TN State Charolais & Commercial Heifers
For classes and rules for the Junior Hereford and State Hereford Shows click on the following:
For classes and rules for the ROV American Angus Show click on the following:
Pre-Registration Entry Fee: $10.00 (non-refundable) Pre-register by August 10, 2020
Registration Fee Day of Show: $15.00
Future Stockman Class sponsored by Mike Watkins & John Woodroof
Bedding will be furnished in the barn. NO STRAW WILL BE ALLOWED
PREMIUMS: 1st - $50 ~ 2nd - $40 ~ 3rd - $30 ~ 4th - $25 ~ 5th - $20
Champion - $50
Reserve Champion - $25
1. Future Stockman Class - 3rd Grade & Under (Ribbons Only)
2. Junior Showmanship - Grades 4-6 as of Jan. 1, 2020
3. Junior High Showmanship - Grades 7-8 as of Jan. 1, 2020
4. Senior Showmanship - Grades 9-12 as of Jan. 1, 2020
5. Spring Heifer Calf - born after March 1, 2020
6. Jr. Heifer Calf – born Jan. 1 - Feb. 28, 2020
7. Winter Heifer Calf - born Nov. 1 - Dec.31, 2019
8. Sr. Heifer Calf - born Sept. 1 - Oct. 31, 2019
9. Late Summer Yearling Heifers - born July 1 - Aug. 31, 2019
10.Early Summer Yearling Heifers - born May 1 - June 30, 2019
11.Spring Yearling Heifers - born March 1 - April 30, 2019
12.Jr. Yearling Heifers - born Jan. 1 - Feb. 29, 2019
13.Sr. Yearling Heifers born Sept. 1 - Dec. 31, 2018
14.Cow/Calf Class - Any cow with her natural calf at side (Calf born after Jan. 1, 2020)*Champion Female (Banner) selected from Classes 4-14
*Reserve Champion Female (Rosette)
15.Spring Bull Calf - born after March 1, 2020
16.Jr. Bull Calf – born Jan. 1 - Feb. 28, 2020
17.Winter Bull Calf - born Nov. 1 - Dec. 31, 2019
18.Sr. Bull Calf - born Sept. 1 - Oct. 31, 2019
19.Summer Yearling Bulls - born May 1 - Aug. 31, 2019
20.Spring Yearling Bulls - born March 1 - April 30, 2019
21.Jr. Yearling Bulls - born Jan. 1 - Feb. 29, 2019
22.Sr. Yearling Bulls - born Sept. 1 - Dec. 31, 2018
23.2-year-old Bulls - born Jan. 1 - Aug. 31, 2018
*Champion Bull (Banner) selected from Classes 15-23 *Reserve Champion Bull (Rosette)
- All cattle and tack should be taken out of the barn each night.
- There will only be room in the barn for cattle on the day they are to show.
- Any breed that has 10 head or more entered in the show will have a division for that breed.
- Any breed with less than 10 head may be combined with another breed.
- Any breed not listed will show on Friday night.
- Tennessee Health Requirements apply to all cattle.
- Unruly animals may be excused from the show ring by the Judge or Show Chairman.
- Show cattle should be on grounds one hour before show time.
- Trucks and trailers shall park in designated areas after unloading.
- All cattle must be registered with their respective breed association.
- Livestock trailers should enter through the Tennessee Blvd. entrance.
- Showmanship classes - Heifers Only.
ALL BULLS OVER 7 MONTHS OF AGE MUST BE SHOWN WITH NOSE LEAD
Quintin Smith - (615) 444-8701 or (615) 207-0830
John Woodroof - (615) 444-3519
Jamie Nicholson - (615) 419-3677
Michael Butler - (615) 286-2799 or (615) 351-1071
Jim Coley - (615) 451-2567
Mike Watkins - (615) 444-3114
Bill Baird – (615) 268-7707
*All Livestock Exhibitors and Drivers of Vehicles transporting livestock will be admitted FREE.
*An Exhibitor is defined as the person who attends the animal in the show ring.
*Announcements made the day of the show supersede all previous announcements.