Showmanship: Only Heifers allowed to show in Showmanship
S1 Showmanship: Pee Wee- 7-9 years old
S2 Showmanship: Junior- 10-13 years old
S3 Showmanship: Intermediate- 14-17 years old
S4 Showmanship: Senior- 18-21 years old
Owned Heifers and Bred/Owned Heifers
1. Spring heifer calves calved after March 1.
2. Junior heifer calves calved Jan. 1 to Feb. 29.
3. Winter heifer calves calved Nov. 1 to Dec. 31.
4. Senior heifer calves calved Aug. 1 to Oct. 31.
5. Late summer yearling heifers calved June 16 to July 31.
6. Early summer yearling heifers calved May 1 to June 15.
7. Spring yearling heifers calved March 1 to April 30.
8. Junior yearling heifers calved Jan. 1 to Feb. 29.
9. Senior heifers calved Sept. 1 to Dec. 31.
Owned Heifers and Bred/Owned Heifers - Divisions & Champions
Junior Heifer Calves - Classes 1 - 2
Fall Heifer Calves - Classes 3 - 4
Intermediate Heifers - Classes 5 - 6
Spring Yearling Heifers - Class 7
Junior Yearling Heifers - Class 8
Senior Heifers - Class 9
Grand / Reserve Champion (from Division Champions)
10. Cow-Calf Pairs (Any female older than above ages, with a calf at side.)
*Calf older than 270 days is not eligible to show in cow-calf pair.
*Calf at side is eligible for individual classes but must be entered in the appropriate class.
2018 Futurity Heifers
Heifers purchased by TN Juniors in the 2017 TN Beef Agribition Hereford Sale that were nominated as Futurity Heifers will be eligible to compete for the 2017 Futurity Heifer nomination fee earned.
1st place - 1/2 of fee earned
place - 1/4 of fee earned
Balance of Class will share 1/4 of fee earned
* Individual classes containing more than 10 animals will be split.
* Cow-calf pairs do not compete for overall champion female.
* There is no senior heifer division for shows that occur between Jan. 1 and May 1