King of the Fair
August 24, 2016 6:00 pm
2016 King of The Fair
Division I: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 • 6:00 p.m.
Division II: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 • 6:00 p.m.
Co-Chairs: Pam Thorne - 615-444-7916 • Kathy Haskins - 615-444-4666
Online Registration: July 1 thru July 31, 2016
Registration: Sunday, August 14, 2016
1-4 p.m. at the Pageant Pavilion
No mail-in Registrations
Entries NOT ACCEPTED after Sunday, August 14 at 4:00 p.m.
- Contestants must pay an entry fee of $15, CASH ONLY, payable at registration on Sunday. Child is not required to be present to register.
- There will be a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner in each of the following categories:
Division I: 2 years through 3 years
Division II: 4 years through 6 years
Placement of the age groups will be made based on the date of registration.
- Division I: An adult must accompany the child on stage.
Division II: An adult may accompany child on stage.
NOTE: Adults should dress appropriately if going on stage.
- Boys will be judged on cuteness and personality.
- No costumes, props or toys permitted on stage.
- All contestants must be residents of Wilson County.
- The Fair reserves the right to require proof of age upon request.
- All participants must abide by the guidelines set up by the Beauty Pageant Committee.
- Past First Place Winners will not be eligible to compete again in the division in which they won.