Fair Princess Revue
August 25, 2016 6:30 pm
Friday, August 26, 2016 • 6:30 p.m.
Chairman: Christy Morris • 615-406-2458
Friday, August 26, 2016 • 7:30 p.m.
Chairman: Pam (Spain) Carter • 615-519-4642
Thursday, August 25, 2016 • 7:30 p.m.
Chairman: Linda Neal • 615-604-5777
Online Registration: July 1 thru July 31, 2016
Registration: Sunday, August 14, 2016
1-4 p.m. - Pageant Pavilion
Rehearsal (14 & 15 year olds only): Sunday, August 14, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
No Mail-in Registrations
(Entries NOT ACCEPTED after SUNDAY, AUGUST 14, 2016)
- Contestants must pay an entry fee of $15.00, CASH ONLY, payable at registration on Sunday, August 14.
- There will be a first, second and third place winner in each of the divisions.
- Contestants may wear any type of dress.
- Contestants will be judged on beauty (75%) and poise and personality (25%).
- All contestants must be residents of Wilson County.
- The Fair reserves the right to require proof of age upon request.
- All participants must abide by the guidelines set up by the Beauty Pageant Committee.
- Past First Place Winners will not be eligible to compete again in the same division the following year. Contestants may enter only one contest per year.
- Placement of age groups will be made based on the age at the time of registration.
- Division IV will award a Miss Photogenic. Contestants wanting to compete must provide a 5x7 or 8x10 photo at registration.