Fairest of the Fair
2017 Fairest of the Fair
Wilson County Expo
Monday, August 21, 2017
Chairman: Lauren LaFevers-Flatt • 615-477-4374
Online July 1 thru July 31, 2017 - Register NOW
Sunday, August 13 • 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. at Wilson County Expo Center
Tuesday, August 15 - 6:30 p.m. at the Wilson County Expo Center
No registration accepted after 4:00 p.m., August 13, 2017. NO EXCEPTIONS.
New this year: The pageant will be held in an air conditioned facility!
Contestants must be present at Rehearsal to compete.
No Mail In Registration
The winner of the Wilson County Fairest of the Fair will compete in the State Fairest of the Fair Contest in January.
RULES: Contestants must pay an entry fee of $30.00, cash only, when registering in person at the Wilson County Expo Center. Entry fee must accompany registration.
- Each Contestant must have reached her 16th birthday by the date of registration, but not her 21st birthday on or before December 31, 2017.
- A contestant cannot qualify if she has ever been married or had a child.
- Dress must be formal and floor length. Daytime Business Casual (suits are recommended) attire will also be worn on stage. Individual interviews will be held prior to contest.
- ALL contestants must be residents of Wilson County.
- The Fair reserves the right to require proof of age upon request.
- All participants must abide by the guidelines set up by the Beauty Pageant Committee.
- Past First Place Winners are not eligible to compete in the contest.
- Only the Contestant will be admitted at no charge to the Fair.