Division I: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 6:00 p.m.
Chairman: Jennifer Cauthron • 615-573-8634
Co-chair: Regina Moss • 615-979-1105
Co-chair: Crystal Martin • 615-516-7157
Register NOW for Division I
Division II: Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 6:00 p.m.
Chairman: Makenzie Murphy - 615-418-3614
Co-chair: Elizabeth Armistead - 615-604-9305
Register NOW for Division II
Online Registration: July 1 thru July 31, 2017
Registration: Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
at the Wilson County Expo Center
No Mail-in Registrations
Entries NOT ACCEPTED after Sunday, August 13 at 4:00 p.m.
SHOW WILL BEGIN ON TIME SO ALLOW FOR TRAFFIC.
- Contestants must pay an entry fee of $15.00, CASH ONLY, payable at registration on Sunday. Child is not required to be present at registration.
- There will be a first, second and third place winner in each of the following categories:
Division I: 2 years through 3 years
Division II: 4 years through 6 years
Placement of the age groups will be made based on the date of registration.
- Division I - An adult must accompany the child on stage.
Division II - An adult may accompany child on stage.
NOTE: Adults should dress appropriately if going on stage.
- Contestants will be judged on cuteness and natural beauty or loveliness of the girl. No makeup please. Girls may wear any type of dress.
- No props, toys, or flowers may be carried on stage.
- All contestants must be residents of Wilson County.
- The Fair reserves the right to require proof of age upon request.
- All participants must abide by the guidelines set up by the Beauty Pageant Committee.
- Past First Place Winners will not be eligible to compete again in the same division the following year.