2017 Wilson County Fair
Tuesday, August 22, 2017
James E. Ward Ag Center
945 E. Baddour Parkway
Lebanon, TN 37087
12 Classes - ENTRY FEE $10.00
Jim Finn - (615) 969-9673
4:30 - 5:30 p.m. - Registration
5:30 - 5:45 p.m. - Drivers Meeting
6:00 p.m. - Practice and Racing
(Practice and racing will be run before leaving tract.)
All Yard Kart entries receive a patricipation trophy.
1st and 2nd Place receive a Trophy.
Class 1 - 6 Years & Under
Class 2 - 7 Years
Class 3 - 8 Years
Class 4 - 9 Years
Class 5 - 10 Years
Class 6 - 11 Years
Class 7 - 12 Years
Class 8 - 13 Years
Class 9 - 14 to 21 Years
Class 10 - 22 to 30 Years
Class 11 - 31 and Up
Class 12 - Unlimited
All participants must enter at Tennessee Blvd.
Everyone must pay at the gate. Pay one price admission per person.
Rules subject to change without notice.
Any announcements made the night of the event supersede all previous announcements written or oral.
RULES FOR YARD KARTS
- 5 HP Briggs & Stratton or 6 HP Tecumseh (stock appearing only) with no external modifications, stock appearing carburetor, No Telason. Entire engine must look stock to the eye except side vent tube and air intake, governor should be in place. Motor must be mounted behind seat to be in a Yard Kart class.
- No pressure fuel systems.
- Mufflers or headers may be used, with no sharp edges.
- Karts must be in good working order.
- All Karts must have a clutch on the motor.
- All drivers must wear protective clothing (no exposed skin), full face helmet or open face helmet with eye protection, long sleeves or jackets and gloves required. Tennis shoes or hightops, neck brace recommended, but not required.
- Karts may run slick or yard tires.
- NO WKA racing chassis.
Click here to print information