Premiums: 1st - $10; 2nd - $7; 3rd - $5
- Online registration or all exhibits will be entered Saturday, August 12, 2017 between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Entries will be taken at the Wilson County Expo Center. All entries must be presented in person on Saturday, August 12.
- One entry per person per category.
- The division entered will be determined by exhibitor’s age on the opening day of the Fair.
- All entries must be ready to hang - NO exceptions.
- Name, address and phone number of contestant must be on back of every entry.
- First, second and third place ribbons will be awarded for each category in each division. One Best of Show rosette will be awarded.
- Entries may be claimed and premiums will be paid on Sunday, August 27, 2017 between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- The entries may not be withdrawn before the close of the Fair. The Stained Glass Committee reserves the right to reject any work that does not meet the criteria set forth in the rules.
- Reasonable precaution will be taken in handling entries, but the Fair Board and its management cannot assume liability for loss or damages to submitted works.
- Items will be displayed as space allows. Anyone with large pieces, please contact a chairperson prior to August 1, 2017.
- Competition open only to Wilson County residents or students of Wilson County Studios or direct approval of chairman.
• Senior Citizen
• Novice 1-3 Yrs. Participation
• Youth: 16-18 Years
• Youth: 12-15 Years
• Youth: 9-11 Years
• Youth: 5–8 Years
A. Flat Panel
a) Framed Panel
b) Small Suncatcher (Free Hanging)
b) Boxes, Other Dimensionals
c) Fan Lamps (Night Lights)
d) Stepping Stones (16” max. circumference)
C. Fused/Slumped Glass/Glass Beads
D. Blown Glass