Junior Commercial Ewe & Market Lamb Show
August 26, 2016 6:30 pm
Small Animal Barn
Junior Commercial Ewe and Market Lamb Shows
FRIDAY, AUGUST 26, 2016
Show Time: 6:30 p.m. • Weigh In: 3:00 – 5:00 pm • Arrival Time By 4:00 pm
Chairperson: Mark Powell 615-519-7796
Judge: Jason P'Pool, Alburn, AL
TN Health Regulations apply to ALL Sheep
$2.00 Entry Fee per head
Bedding will be furnished in the barn.
NO STRAW ALLOWED.
Sheep cannot be on grounds before Friday, August 26.
Livestock trailers enter through Tennessee Boulevard gate. Follow signs to Small Animal Barn (Bldg. X).
- Maximum of 5 commercial ewes per exhibitor
- Maximum of 5 market lambs per exhibitor
- Ewes shown in the Commercial ewe show are not eligible to show in the purebred ewe show or the market lamb show.
- Commercial ewes will be assigned to classes based on age, weight, and face color. There will be separate classes for lambs and yearlings.
- Market Lambs will be assigned to classes based on weight and face color.
- Open to Junior Exhibitors who are in the 12th Grade or below as of January 1, 2016.