Junior Commercial Ewe & Market Lamb Show
Junior Commercial Ewe and Market Lamb Shows
FRIDAY, AUGUST 25, 2017
Chairperson: Mark Powell 615-519-7796
Preregistration by August 14, 2017
(Not required, but appreciated)
Judge: Dan Shell - Midland, Ohio
TN Health Regulations apply to ALL Sheep
$2.00 Entry Fee per head
Bedding will be furnished in the barn.
Sheep cannot be on grounds before Friday, August 25.
Livestock trailers enter through Tennessee Boulevard gate. Follow signs to Small Animal Barn (Bldg. X).
- Maximum of 5 commercial ewes per exhibitor
- Maximum of 5 market lambs per exhibitor
- Ewes shown in the Commercial ewe show are not eligible to show in the purebred ewe show or the market lamb show.
- Commercial ewes will be assigned to classes based on age, weight, and face color. There will be separate classes for lambs and yearlings.
- Market Lambs will be assigned to classes based on weight and face color.
- Open to Junior Exhibitors who are in the 12th Grade or below as of January 1, 2017.
All livestock exhibitors and the drivers of vehicles transporting livestock will be admitted FREE. (An exhibitor is defined as the person who attends the animal in the show ring.) All others MUST pay regular Fair Admission.