4-H Poultry Show
2017 4-H Poultry Show
Chairman: Lyndon LaFevers 615-202-0405
Contact Wilson County 4-H
Rules and Regulations:
- Open to 4-H members participating in the 2017 Wilson County 4-H Poultry Program.
- Only one (1) entry per 4-H member. Entry to consist of three (3) pullets.
- All birds must meet health regulations according to health requirements.
- Entries will be received on Thursday, August 17 from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. There is no entry fee and judging will be done on Friday before the Fair opens.
- Entries are to remain in place until 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 27 (entries must be picked between 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.)
- Though every precaution will be taken, neither Wilson County Promotions, nor the individuals working the exhibit, will be responsible for the loss of any bird or any injury.
- Please phone in your entries to Wilson County 4-H, Morgan Beaty, 615-444-9584 by Friday, August 11th.
Class I - Rhode Island Reds ● Class II - Barred Rock
1st - $10 ● 2nd - $8 ● 3rd - $6 ● 4th - $4 ● Blue Award - $3
Champion Trio will receive Rosette and Trophy
ALL BIRDS MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED BY DEADLINE