Recycled Art Competition - New
2017 Wilson County Fair
Recycled Yard/Garden Art Competition
Chairmen: Marianne Pelletier (908)812-9712
Premiums: 1st - $100.00 2nd - $50.00 3rd - $25.00
- Entries will be taken on Saturday, August 12, 2017 between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm.
- Open to any youth or adult resident of Wilson County.
- Prizes will be awarded on decision of the judges.
- Entries must be created from recycled materials.
- Entries will be displayed outside and must be able to withstand the outdoor elements.
- Two- or three-dimensional art and kinetic sculptures will be accepted.
- All work must stand alone and be ready for installation including display bases and/or mounts as required for each piece. Entries must be easily moved by one person – and weigh no more than 40 pounds.
- No commercial or political party signs of any kind are allowed.
- One entry per person.
- Wilson County Fair is not responsible for any loss or damage to artwork.
- Artwork is to be removed on Sunday, August 27, between 1:00 – 4:00 pm.