Fairest of the Fair
- Decorated Round Bale Hay
August 16, 2013 - August 24, 2013
Decorated Round Bale Competition
Chairman: Tom Bobo - 615-449-2916
Advisor: Ruth Correll, UT Extension Agent, 615-444-9584
Premiums: 1st - $50.00 · 2nd - $40.00 · 3rd - $30.00
- Pre-entry is required before August 12. Contact the chairman, Tom Bobo to pre-enter.
- Open to any youth or adult resident of Wilson County.
- Entrant is responsible for providing round bale of hay. (If you need assistance, please contact Tom Bobo.)
- Hay bales may be decorated August 14-16, 2013. Entries will be judged Friday, August 16. The bales should be decorated with a good clean, wholesome theme. No vulgar or suggestive decorations will be allowed – this includes people rolled up inside a bale with feet or head sticking out. Please call 615-449-2916 with any questions.
- Bales can be placed lying on their side or standing on end. For safety purposes round bales will not be stacked on top of each other.
- Decorations should be weather and wind-proof. They should be checked and maintained daily.
- No commercial or political party signs of ANY KIND are allowed.
- Decorations and bales are to be removed on Sunday, August 25, between 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
EventList powered by schlu.net