fce Cultural Arts
- fce Cultural Arts
- August 17, 2012 - August 25, 2012
WILSON COUNTY fce CULTURAL ARTS EXHIBITS
Chairperson: Wanda Briddelle
Co-Chairperson: Shelly Barnes 444-9584
RULES FOR COMPETITION
RULES FOR COMPETITION
- All first and second place winners from each category may be exhibited in the Region.
- An individual may enter only one item per category.
- Articles must be entirely the work of the Wilson County fce member. The art or craft must have been completed during the past year, since the last conference (November 2011).
- No doll kits or pre-printed (“cheater”) quilts will be accepted. All framable items must be framed.
- Each member must provide their own materials required to exhibit articles. If items are best displayed hung, please provide a means of hanging.
- Entries will be exhibited by category.
- A “Best of Show” award will be presented.
- The Tennessee Association for Family and Community Education (TAFCE), Wilson County fce, its officers or members, or the University of Tennessee Extension staff will not be responsible for any lost, misplaced or damaged items. We do not anticipate any misfortunes, but this disclaimer must be clearly understood by all exhibitors.
- All exhibitors must be Wilson County fce members in good standing.
Prizes in each category: 1st - $10; 2nd - $7; 3rd -$5
Sponsor: Wilson County Promotions
- BASKETRY - Any material
- BEADWORK - Jewelry, clothing, any other
- CHAIRS & STOOLS - Woven or caned
- CROSS-STITCH - Counted cross-stitch (this does not include machine cross-stitch)
- CROSS-STITCH - Other cross-stitch (this does not include machine cross-stitch)
- DECORATIVE PAINTING - Tole, china painting, textile painting, stenciling, any other
- DOLLS - Any kind, NO KITS
- EMBROIDERY - Hand; all types including Brazilian, ribbon, crewel (all hand work)
- EMBROIDERY - Machine; all including machine cross-stitch
- FINE ART PAINTING - Oil
- FINE ART PAINTING - Watercolor
- FINE ART PAINTING - Pastels, Acrylics
- FINE ART PAINTING - Drawings, Charcoal
- HANDCRAFTED TOY - Any material
- HAND STITCHING - Other; hardanger, cutwork, smocking, applique
- HOLIDAY DECORATION - Any season
- KNITTING - Hand
- KNITTING - Machine
- PHOTOGRAPHY - Color
- PHOTOGRAPHY - Black and White
- QUILTS - Baby and lap quilts
- QUILTS - Hand pieced & hand quilted
- QUILTS - Machine pieced & hand quilted
- QUILTS - Hand pieced & machine quilted
- QUILTS - Machine pieced & machine quilted
- QUILTS - SPECIALTY - Cathedral Window
- QUILTS - SPECIALTY - Appliqué
- QUILTS - SPECIALTY - Embroidered
- QUILTS - SPECIALTY - Pillows
- QUILTS - OTHER - Wall hanging
- QUILTS - OTHER - Any other including clothing, placemats, pot holders, and rag-time quilt
- RUG MAKING - Any type
- SCULPTURE - Any medium
- STAINED GLASS
- WEAVING - Hand
- WEAVING - Loom
- WOOD CARVING
EventList powered by schlu.net