- Boer Goat Show
- August 16, 2013 5:00 pm
- Small Animal Barn (Bldg. X)
2013 Wilson County Fair
BOER GOAT SHOW
Sanctioned by the AMERICAN BOER GOAT ASSOCIATION
Friday, August 16, 2013 - 5:00 p.m.
Small Animal Barn (Bldg. X) - James E. Ward Ag Center
Animals must be in place by 3:00 p.m.
Judge: Kathy Carr
Chairman: Mark E. Anderson (615) 967-1415
The American Boar Goat Association sanctions this show and its rules shall govern. All registered animals welcomed. Points will be awarded to those with American Boar Goat Association registration papers.
- Base date for computing animal's age is August 16, 2013.
- A registration certificate is required for all animals. Tattoos must be legible and match the registration paper.
- All goats must have a current health certificate. It is the owner's responsibility to conform to all interstate transport laws.
- Registration certificate and current health papers must be presented to show secretary prior to show.
- Animals must be in place by 3:00 p.m. on Friday, August 16. Animals must vacate the barn by 7:00 a.m., August 17.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED. Animals not being shown are prohibited. Pens are on a first come first serve basis. Pens are not to be used for displays or tack.
- The show director or his representative will inspect all animals, and will bar from the grounds any animal that is obviously sick, diseased, or parasite infected.
- The show committee reserves the right to set reasonable standards for conduct by the exhibitors.
- All livestock exhibitors and drivers of vehicles transporting livestock will be admitted FREE. An exhibitor is defined as the person who attends the animal in the show.
The Wilson County Fair promoters and members of the show committee will not be responsible for animals, personal property, accidents, and/or injury.
(after August 9 - $20.00 per head)
Out of state exhibitors may remain in tent overnight, however they must leave no later than 7:00 a.m. Saturday, August 18.
PREMIUMS: 1st - $35.00 2nd - $20.00 3rd - $10.00
Grand Champion and Reserve Awards
ALL LIVESTOCK TRAILERS ARE TO ENTER THROUGH THE TENN BLVD. GATE/ENTRANCE AND THEN FOLLOW THE SIGNS.
|FULL BLOOD / PUREBRED DOES
Class 29 - 24 Months to Under 36 Months
Class 30 - 36 Months and Over
Class 31 - Senior Division Champion
Class 32 - Senior Division Reserve Champion
Class 33 - Grand Champion
Class 34 - Reserve Grand Champion
FULL BLOOD / PUREBRED BUCKS
Class 35 - 0 to Under 3 Months
Class 36 - 3 Months to Under 6 Months
Class 37 - 6 Months to Under 9 Months
Class 38 - 9 Months to Under 12 Months
Class 39 - Junior Division Champion
Class 40 - Junior Division Reserve Champion
Class 41 - 12 Months to Under 16 Months
Class 42 - 16 Months to Under 20 Months
Class 43 - 20 Months to Under 24 Months
Class 44 - Yearling Division Champion
Class 45 - Yearling Division Reserve Champion
Class 46 - 24 Months to Under 36 Months
Class 47 - 36 Months and Over
Class 48 - Senior Division Champion
Class 49 - Senior Division Reserve Champion
Class 50 - Grand Champion
Class 51 - Reserve Grand Champion
- Small Animal Barn (Bldg. X)
EventList powered by schlu.net