- Rabbit Show
- August 18, 2012
Rabbit Show - Single Open & Single Youth
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Chairman: Lyndon LaFevers - 615-202-0405
Secretary: Marge Drake - 931-668-9334
Eric Ashworth • Joanne Ashworth
Ronnie Davenport • Leslie Denson
Jane LaFevers • Silas Drake • Anthony Bilbrey
Judges: Josh Humphries & Rusty Westhoff
*** THIS IS AN OPTIONAL ONE DAY SHOW & YOUTH SINGLE SHOW ***
- The chairman reserves the right to refuse any entry.
- The show will be in an open-air building and will be a carrying-cage show unless your rabbits are staying all week, in which case cages will be provided.
- Entries remaining for the exhibit must stay in place until 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 26th (must be picked up by 2:00 p.m.), unless prior arrangements are made with the chairman.
- The show is A.R.B.A. sanctioned and the classes will be judged by their standards, which includes a permanent and legible ear-mark in the left ear.
"Premiums" will be paid by the fair through 3 placings in each Sr. Buck, Sr. Doe, 6-8 Buck, 6-8 Doe. Jr. Buck and Jr. Doe class as follows:
1st - $4.00 • 2nd - $3.00 • 3rd - $2.00
- All breeds and varieties not recognized by the ARBA will be judged together and will qualify for ribbons only.
- Each Best of Breed (BOB) for breeds of 10 or more and all BOS's will receive a rosette.
- The Reserve of Show will receive a 9x12 picture plaque plus $5.00 and the Best of Show will receive a 9x12 plaque and $10.00 (only one plaque per winning entry/all awards listed.) The plaques will be personalized during the week and ready to pick up with the rabbits on Sunday, August 26th, or delivered to those not left on exhibit.
- Though every precaution will be taken, neither Wilson County Promotions, nor the individuals working the exhibit will be responsible for the loss of any rabbit or any injury.
- "Please contact show secretary for sanctioning breeds. Your rabbits do not need to be sanctioned to be shown. (Specialty club information available at the show.)
Official American Rabbit Breeders Association Sanctioned Open & Youth Shows. Eric Stewart, Executive Director, PO Box 5667, Bloomington, IL 61702. Dues: Single $15/1year, $40 for 3 years, Youth: $8/1 year or $20 for 3 years; H/W $20 per year or $50 for 3 years. Sanction Fee: Open $20, Youth $10.
EventList powered by schlu.net