Dairy Goat Show
- Dairy Goat Show
- August 18, 2013 10:00 am
- Small Animal Barn (Bldg. X)
DAIRY GOAT SHOW
Sunday, August 18, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
Small Animal Barn (Bldg. X)
James E. Ward Agricultural Center, Lebanon, TN 37087
Sanctioned by the AMERICAN DAIRY GOAT ASSOCIATION
Livestock Trailers enter through TENNESSEE BOULEVARD Entrance.
Judge: Joe Kimmell
Show Chairman: Chad Boyce
Show Secretary: Linda Boyce (615) 684-6886 or (615) 286-2105
410 Sherrilltown Road, Norene, TN 37136
1st - $20.00 • 2nd - $15.00 • 3 rd - $12.00 • 4th - $10.00 • 5th - $8.00
|Senior Doe Show
Lot 1 - Under 2 Years
Lot 2 - 2 Years & Under 3
Lot 3 - 3 Years & Under 4
Lot 4 - 4 Years & Under 5
Lot 5 - 5 Years & Older
Lot 6 - Grand Champion
Lot 7 - Reserve Grand Champion
Lot 8 - Champion Challenger
Lot 9 - Best in Show
Lot 10 - Dairy Herd
|Junior Doe Show
Lot 11 - July 1 - August 17
Lot 12 - June 1 - June 30
Lot 13 - May 1 - May 31
Lot 14 - April 1 - April 30
Lot 15 - March 1 - March 31
Lot 16 - February 1 - February 28
Lot 17 - January 1 - January 31
Lot 18 - 8 to 12 months
Lot 19 - 12 to 24 months
Lot 20 - Grand Champion
Lot 21 - Reserve Grand Champion
Lot 22 - Best in Show
Lot 23 - Best three Junior Doe
- This show is sanctioned by the American Dairy Goat Association and their rules shall govern.
- The Sr. and Jr. Doe shows are sanctioned for the following breeds: Alpine, Lamancha, Nubian, Recorded Grades, Oberhasli, Saanen, Toggenburg, and will show in that order.
- Entries are due by August 1. Entry Fee - $4.00 per entry; Late Entry Fee - $5.00 if received after August 8. Entries changed the date of the show will be considered a late entry and will be changed as such. Entry fee for champion challenged class same as open classes. Pen fee - $3.00 per pen. Fees should be sent to Linda Boyce with checks made payable to WILSON COUNTY PROMOTIONS.
- Base date for computing age of animals is August 1.
- Original registration certificates required for animals six months or older. Under 6 months may be shown with stamped duplicate registration application form. These papers must be shown to the show secretary before judging. No copies, telegrams or telephone calls will be accepted in lieu of original registration certificates.
- All goats must have a current health certificate. Out of state animals - Negative TB and Brucellosis test within 150 days of shows or originate from a certificate and accredited herd.
- Animals for open show must be in place by 9:00 a.m. and will be released immediately after the show.
- There will be no Pre-Show milk out.
- The show committee reserves the right to bar obviously sick or diseased animals from the grounds.
- The Wilson County Promotions board and member of the show committee will not be responsible for animals, personal property, accidents, and/or injury.
- All milk will be kept in covered containers at all times. Violators will be asked to leave the Fairgrounds.
- All milk will be disposed of in designated containers.
- Junior and Senior Doe Shows are sanctioned separately.
- Animals must meet requirements of the Scrapie Program.
- Classes will not be changed for any reason.
- Livestock Trailers need to enter through TENNESSEE BOULEVARD Entrance.
- All Livestock Exhibitors and Drivers of Vehicles transporting livestock will be admitted FREE.
- An Exhibitor is defined as the Person Who Attends the Animal in the Show Ring.
- Small Animal Barn (Bldg. X)
EventList powered by schlu.net